How to log into Sbcglobal email on iphone?
Are you a Sbcglobal email account holder and have bought an iPhone recently and is wondering how to login to sbcglobal.net on your iPhone? Well, you do not need to worry you are at the right place. We will give you a step by step guide to login to your account on an iPhone device in this article.
To log in to sbcglobal.net email you have to follow the steps carefully.
- Firstly, look for the Settings option on your iPhhone. Once, you find it, click on it.
- In the settings area you will see mail, Contacts and Calendars option, you have to select that option.
- When you will select that option you will be directed to another page where you are supposed to hit the Add account option. After clicking on Add account you have to select the other option.
- Now, to sign in to sbcglobal.net you have to go for the Add mail account and then there you have to enter your details like your full name using your first name and last name, then your email address which is also your username and the finally the password of your account. Check all the details once, before clicking on the Next button.
- Now, you have to do the setting of your incoming as well as outgoing servers like their host name, username and password. Once you have done all the settings you are supposed to hit the Save tab to save all your settings and details.
- Now, you have to fill up the SSL, authentication and server port of incoming and outgoing services. Fill all these and then hit the Save button.
- Congratulations! You done with your login and now you can use it to send and receive mails.