What is The Incoming And Outgoing Mail Server For SBCGlobal net?
Whenever we try to access our email accounts on third-party email service providers like Outlook, Apple Mail, or any other, we have to correctly do the mail server settings for our email account. These settings are most important for ensuring the proper flow of incoming and outgoing emails. Moreover, it becomes all the more necessary for SBCGlobal email because it does not have its own servers now, it is dependent on AT&T for its functioning, since AT&T has become its parent company. Also, while doing sbcglobal email settings IMAP for the incoming mail server, users often confuse with POP and IMAP account type and interchange their specifications.
In order to avoid such confusion, the following are the mail server settings for both IMAP and POP account types:
Add and Configure SBCGlobal Email account in Outlook
Adding and configuring emails can be sometimes tough to add to an email client like Outlook, as you need to take care of several settings. Therefore, we have made this process easy for you brought you the steps to setup sbcglobal email in outlook, following are these:
- First, you have to launch the Outlook software on your device.
- Then, go to the top menu bar and click on the “File” option.
- From the window that appears, choose the “Add Account” option.
- A new screen will come visible, there you have to enter your SBCGlobal email address in the provided field.
- Below the text field, check the option within Advanced Settings so as to do sbcglobal email settings outlook manually.
- Now, a window will appear, where you have to choose the Account Type. It can either be POP or IMAP.
- Now, Advanced widow will appear, where you have to fill in the required information according to the account chosen. The information to be filled in is provided in the above table.
- Click “Next”, once done.
- Now, type your password for the SBCGlobal email account in the visible text field.
- Click on the “Connect” button and now you are good for using SBCGlobal email in Outlook.